Serves 10 person
|Dark brown sugar||75g|
|Alce Nero Organic Acacia Honey||1/4 cup|
|Alce Nero Extra Virgin Olive Oil||1/4 cup|
|Pure vanilla extract, optional||1 tsp|
|Old fashioned rolled oats||50g|
|Cornflakes, coarsely crushed||110g|
Here's the ingredients you are using:
- Preheat oven to 175°C. Line a baking sheet with a silpat or parchment paper or just grease and set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk together egg whites, brown sugar and salt until slightly stiff peaks form. Add Alce Nero honey, Alce Nero extra virgin olive oil until smooth. Add in all other ingredients A and stir to coat. Spread onto your lined baking mat in an even layer.
- Bake for about 35-40 minutes or until granola is golden, rotating pan halfway through.
- Remove pan from oven onto a wire rack. Sprinkle with the grated chocolate and stihoney to coat, allowing the chocolate to melt. Grate in the orange rind too.
- Let the granola cool on the baking sheet. Once cool, store in airtight containers and serve on top of your yoghurt or as a snack.