Honey Coated Banana Fritters
Serves 4 person
|Lemon juice||1 tsp|
|Fine salt||1 pinch|
|Alce Nero organic honey||3 tbsp|
|Toasted sesame seeds||2 tbsp|
Here's the ingredients you are using:
- Peel bananas and drizzle with lemon juice.
- Shift together the flour and salt.
- Add water and stir into a smooth batter of dropping consistency.
- Heat oil for deep frying.
- Coat bananas in the batter and deep fry in medium hot oil until golden and crispy.
- Remove and drain on paper towels.
- Drizzle with honey and roll in the sesame seeds. Serve hot and crispy.